Monday, October 29, 2007

Q. anton, did you sell your soul?

For the 'This I Believe' essay, I did a straight up and down Kerouac Tristessa-style stream of consciousness to get things flowing; so I thought that might be cool to see. The soil or something...before roots there was soil. And MS Paint art, too!!



I BELIEVE IN DIGGING SERVO BEATIFIC BEAUTIES OF INNER TRUST AND B.E.ING
I believe in living fully and freely! I believe in running at it shouting--whether it be an angry bull life death art music life! I believe in Anton Newcombe, Neal Cassady, Hunter S. Thompson, Jack Kerouac's spontaneous prose in life and love and holy buddha of writing. Brian E. and moving to texas to live in a van. I believe we should not be for sale! The Beatles were for sale. I believe we should find our path and stick to it, not become slaves or drones to society, but the Anton way of sitars being more important than homes or tiny comforts. I don't believe in half-assing life. Life is not an essay. I believe in digging things and digging them fully and to the extent of bursting them and yourself until there is nothing but Jack's kitcat's golden thoughts in Mexico hanging in the air in particles like a dream and like those little tv people in Willy Wonka. I believe in letting yourself go completely, as mad as you like. I believe I need to follow my own advice more closely. I believe we are all genius all the time and that should be golden rule in all rule book of time. I believe in the power of love though I do not believe in love. I believe there is no yin or yang but I might not really believe that I wish I could. I believe we need to be free from ourselves before we can be free from anything else. I believe in closing my eyes and jumping, in doing what you like. In never questioning yourself or anything if that's what you really want. I believe in Joel Gion and servo and free and easy take 2. Dig yourself. Dig words. I believe in experience if you want it. I believe in not believing anything, if that's what you dig. I believe in speeding on the highway of life on reallife streets in a speeding jag bill bones bill bones knows what I mean! (Metaphor right there, for what, I don't know). I believe in chasing dreams. I believe in poetry--in joyride neon I don't care if it's not realistic I like it that way and that's the way it should be always forever and ever. It's all possible if you're willing to let yourself go that far (but you won't, it's a shame). Beatific angelhaired hipsters boxcars boxcars boxcars the madness by itself and flowing flowering stand next to my flower the madness of a speeding green automobile Cassady and daisies flowers flowing like Rimbaud and it was like he was not even there and they did not see him. A season in hell une saison en enfer
connais-je encore la nature? me connais-je?Plus de mots. J'ensevelis les morts dans mon ventre. Cris, tambour, danse, danse, danse, danse! Je ne vois même pas l'heure où, les blancs débarquant, je tomberai au néant.
Faim, soif, cris, danse, danse, danse, danse! DO I KNOW NATURE YET? DO I KNOW MYSELF?--NO MORE WORDS. I WILL BURY THE DEAD IN MY BELLY. YELLS, DRUM, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE! I CAN'T EVEN SEE THE TIME WHEN THE WHITES WILL LAND AND I WILL FALL INTO THE VOID.
HUNGER, THIRST, YELLS, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!
the insanity of addiction (not a good thing) of Crowley of blushing and rushing. rushing into the literature of life of living in and through words and nothing else--ever. beat beat like a heart beats it doesn't stop it doesn't think it just is life should be love life should be spontaneous prose a buzz of flies between the pillows and it's written no small surprise you might wanna stick one on his nose around his teeth down this drug hole of him with nowhere else to go

No comments: