Sunday, October 21, 2007

Writer-Director of Earthy movies Sponsored & Angeled in Heaven

I don’t really know what to write about for this blog, so I’m just going to do a sort of stream of consciousness ramble type deal. Jazz blogging. My feet are cold right now and it’s probably because it’s freezing outside, but I think that it could actually mean a lot of things. Things I won’t go into because they’re not very interesting. But ambience comes to mind right after that..which is weird. I don’t know how it fits in. Visual ambience, like the way Sofia Coppola films look. Now I have Sometimes by My Bloody Valentine stuck in my head. And it makes me want tea? This is seriously what I think about all day. All the time. My math class started Thursday, and I was so upset about it I couldn’t concentrate at all in Literature (which I have before math), so I spent much of the class time doodling miso soup bowls. Literature is my favorite class because I think it might be my favorite thing ever. That might not be true, but it is true that I think about miso soup a lot at school. Nowhere else though, just at school. I don’t know why. I’d love to be able to bring miso to school, but I’m so paranoid about getting seaweed stuck in my teeth. That’s a fact. There are other facts... Neal Cassady was a fact. He was..matter. “FORK IT!!” I lent my favorite movie out which was a stupid thing to do because right now I’d like to watch it. I’d like to forget about the things that I must get done and just watch that movie. I don’t have that much to get done, but I’d rather forget about it anyhow. Just like I’d like to forget about my cold feet. Now my arms are cold too, and I have no idea what that might mean. But it is rising to my scalp and it feels funny. I think it might sound like I’m on drugs, but I’m not. “Your mom freaked me out..” If I could tour with any band I know who it would be. It probably wouldn’t be fun at all. It would be terrifying, I’m sure. I wish I knew how to play the sitar. I wish I knew someone who owns a sitar..I just want to see one in person. George Harrison is my favorite Beatle. OH! I bought The Magical Mystery Tour dvd this weekend, and it is hands down my number one favorite movie along with like five other movies. “No, don’t knit for me.” I want to paint The Beatles. Are you awake? I’m not. I wish I could sleep.

No comments: