Monday, November 19, 2007

Me White Noise and drugs that I've never done nor seen in person with me own two eyes

A Blog Entry in which your humble narrator responds to whatever she pleases, however she pleases!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7094764.stm
-Anyone who pays for virtual furniture deserves to have it stolen.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_7070000/newsid_7077700/7077795.stm
-This is freaking disgusting. Not the petrified body, but the lack of morals the living have nowadays. It is so..disgusting and inhumane to mettle with someone’s body…to dig one from his grave. I don’t care who it is, or how long ago they were buried. If they dug up John Lennon to be put on display there would be all kinds of nastiness..no support whatsoever. It is so wrong. I’m too lazy to look right now, but from what I remember much was put into mummification and whatnot in Egypt, as I believe it was all a very important part of the soul’s journey to heaven (or whatever have you..or had them..) UGH!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/imagine/episode/damon_and_jamie.shtml
-When I went to Manchester, I had a really good time. Oh! When I went to London last October, I met Jamie Hewlett! There were Gorillaz posters everywhere, by the Thames, and he was at the end of them! I’ll have to post about that sometime.



Quotes from the book I'm reading at the moment, Diary of a Drug Fiend by Aleister Crowley

You bet we sniffed! And then we danced all round the suite for several years--probably as much as eight or nine minutes by the clock--but what's the use of talking about clocks when Einstein has proved that time is only another dimension of space? What's the good of astronomers proving that the earth wiggles round 1000 miles an hour, and wiggles on 1000 miles a minute, if you can't keep going?
It would be absolutely silly to hang about and get left behind, and very likely find ourselves on the moon, and nobody to talk to but Jules Verne, H. G. Wells, and that crowd.

-I really love how simple yet flow-y this is, and surreal and funny. And it’s basically my thought process--when I'm tired in an awesome way--taken out of my head and put in a book that was written way before I was born by a super famous guy. Pretty sweet.

Thinking of days makes you think of years, and thinking of years makes you think of death, which is ridiculous.
Lou and I were living minute by minute, second by second. A tick of the clock marked for us an interval of eternity.
We were the heirs of eternal life. We had nothing to do with death. That was a pretty wise bird who said, "To-morrow never comes."
We were out of time and space. We were living according to the instruction of our Saviour: "Take no thought of the marrow."

-No idea why I liked this one. Yes, that was just a little facetious.

I think what I've found most interesting about the book so far is the realization I understand/can follow Crowley's cocaine-prose better than normal writing; it's as if my brain functions as if were always on cocaine. Maybe that's why I can't sleep.





Here, have some poetry courtesy of Phil Daniels:

Oi,
You're a little mug ya little tart,
No education,
Everybody comes in and out the room,
They're out the room, they're in the room, they're out,
That's right, no-one's hurt,
You know they're not comin' in with a pair of maracas are they?
Doin' a fuckin' bit of maraca and stuff,
Like, you know what I mean,
Don't ya, you know, you know well what I mean,
But I ain't moaning about it or complaining about it or anything like that,
'Cos like that's what it is you know, you know and you kick a football,
You kick a football, everybody kicks a football,
I don't wanna rant and rave, yeah alright, at all, fair enough innit,
Fair enough,
And like you're going like "Sorry, sorry mate,"
You know you get down now, and you look at the wall,
And what does the wall say to ya?
I ain't a mirror, fuck off,
That's the way it goes,
It's true though innit?
Think about it,
Don't stall man, I've got houses to build.

No comments: